Crafting Supply Chain Strategy
COURSE OVERVIEW & OBJECTIVES
This course investigates a new framework for better managing supply chains in today's rapidly changing markets. It will explore the role of supply chain design in business strategy and why, if not linked, your supply chain design can undo a company's entire business strategy. Participants will also be appraised on forces that influence supply chain structure—how supply chain structures change; how supply chain structures and industry structures overlap; and how these structures are affected by the speed of change in a given industry.
It will also touch on integrating supply chain design with product and process development and connecting supply chain design with supply chain management and logistics.
• Understand how various factors affect your supply chain
• Learn how to better structure a company's supply-chain strategy
• Understand how to incorporate supply chain design with product and process development
• Learn how to integrate transportation into supply chain strategy
• Familiarize with supply chain risk management and green supply chain management
CONTENTS / COURSE OUTLINE
• Supply chain risk management
• Green supply chain management
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Mid to Senior Management Executives responsible for developing business and supply chain strategies across all industry sectors (manufacturing, services, transportation, etc).
MISI FACULTY, MASSACHUSETTS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (MIT)
For further information and registration, please email to us at