Tue, Dec 20|
SUPPLY CHAIN BIG23
What's up, what's down, and what's next in 2023 for supply chains in Vietnam? SUPPLY CHAIN BIG23 is a great way to say goodbye to 2022 and hello to 2023. It is a mix of industry networking and insightful sharing from industry leaders
Time & Location
Dec 20, 2022, 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM GMT+7
Quận 1, 15 Lê Thánh Tôn, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
About The Event
What's up, what's down, and what's next in 2023 for supply chains in Vietnam? SUPPLY CHAIN BIG23 is a great way to say goodbye to 2022 and hello to 2023. It is a mix of industry networking among hundreds of supply chain professionals, business leaders, and insightful sharing from industry leaders from different sectors to share their key humble ideas for 2023 onwards.
SUPPLY CHAIN BIG23
Vietnam . Highlights . Trends . Insights . 2023++
HCMC, D1, Tuesday 20 Dec. 1pm - 6pm
- Julien Brun, Managing Partner, CEL
- Bruno Fux, Director Ecocycle and Sustainable Development, INSEE VIETNAM
- Loan Bui, Sustainability Manager, HEINEKEN VIETNAM
- Peter Tan, Head of Strategy and Communication, CHING LUH GROUP
- Tuan Le Minh, Operations Manager, VIETNAM AGRIBUSINESS LTD (formerly BUNGE)
- Ike Hoehn, Director of Supply Chain Operations, ASHLEY FURNITURE INDUSTRIES
- Tuan Vi Thanh, Head of SC Planning Asia Pacific, SCHAEFFLER
- Dzung Luong, CCO, ABA COOLTRANS
- Minh Dau, Chief Supply Chain Officer, SEEDCOM
- Xing Zhang, General Manager, CAINIAO VIETNAM
- Duc Nguyen, Commercial Director, YOKOGAWA VOTIVA SOLUTIONS
- Anh Le, Vice President, DUY TAN PLASTICS RECYCLING
- Vinh Le, Global Logistics Manager - APAC, DATALOGIC
- Andrea Tretti, Supply Chain Director, CEL
- 1:00 PM Welcome & Networking
- 1:30 PM The BIG23 Insights From Various Industry Leaders
- 4:30 PM Supply Chain 2022 Quiz: How Much Do You Still Remember?
- 5:30 PM The BIG23 Raffle
- 6:00 PM Wrap-up
- Tech Trends in Supply Chains
- Supply Chain Sustainability
- Agro Supply Chains
- Footwear 2023
- Supply Chains of Furniture & Wood Products
- Cold Chains
- Ecommerce & Logistics Real Estates
- Plastic Recycling Chain
- Go Green & Sustainability in Logistics
- F&B Supply Chain...
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
- Professionals, managers currently working in supply chain, logistics, procurement, sourcing
- Business leaders
Limited seats. Save the date. Book now.
This event is open free to supply chain - logistics - procurement - sourcing professionals and business leaders that have registered in advance. No walk-ins without registration allowed.
PROUDLY SUPPORTED BY
For any inquiries about this event or collaboration, please email us at email@example.com
The future depends on what you do today, and the best way to predict your future is to create it. Join SUPPLY CHAIN BIG23 to learn and create a better 2023 together.
Demand Supply Alignment
We aim at promoting Supply Chain practices and innovation in Vietnam. We are not intended to, and may not, play any role in the competitive decisions of its followers, members, or in any way restrict competition in any aspect of the supply chain industry. Vietnam Supply Chain Community or CEL, through this statement of policy, makes clear its unequivocal support for the policy of competition served by the antitrust laws and its uncompromising intent to comply strictly in all respects with those laws. It is the individual responsibility of every member, followers, advisors and supporters to be guided by the antitrust laws. It is not VSC’s role to act as an arbiter or judge of competitive conduct of industry members. As such, this statement of antitrust policy is not a mechanism through which members should charge another member with alleged illegal action.